Day 1 of WWW

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 § 0



 May 21, 2012

    As soon as I walked in the Eco Thrift store, a jean jacket caught my eye; that was one of items I was dying to buy. There were so many things that caught my attention, and some of the prices were irresistible, like the lace tank top I got for only .99 cents! A lot of items had discounts, some had 25%(blue tag) off, others 50%(orange tag), the best tag to choose was the yellow tag which was 75% off! Sadly I didn't find any items that I liked with 75% off, but I got four items for less than 17 bucks!
    I chose a jean jacket, a lace tank top, a red wine button up, and a black skirt to alter. While shopping I came across a gorgeous pink-ish dress, it looked very sophisticated and I really like the way the top was, so I was think of cutting the top off, but I did not buy it because it was too cute to cut; I regret not taking a picture of it. 
  Yesterday was my first time thrifting for my own clothes, it was overall a nice experience. Eco Thrift not only has clothes to offer, but a wide range of everyday items. 

What I plan to do.

I am going to cut up the jean jacket and transform it into a vest because its sleeves fit me too loose. I plan on adding a patch of lace from the tank top I got and adding it to the pocket folds. I am still debating on whether or not to add rhinestones. The skirt I got has bit of layers of lace, and originally I was looking for a high waist skirt but did not find one that I really liked, so I am try to see if  there is a way in which I could take of the layers of lace from the skirt that way it is straight black and the way I envisioned it which is hard to explain. Anyways, I plan to match the skirt with the red wine button up after I cut off the sleeves from the shirt to make it a bit more in style according to what's "in" today.

What's this?

You are currently reading Day 1 of WWW at Chic for Cheap.

meta

§ Leave a Reply