Day One of Week Without Walls

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 § 0


May 21, 2011
Yesterday was Day One of our Week Without Walls. We came to school and pretty much just looked at the clothes that were in the trash bags. I found this floral skirt that I'm going to turn into a high-low skirt Then i found this black cardigan that I'm thinking of making it into a cropped cardigan. After looking through the bags we headed over to the bus stop. We took the bus to this store called Ecothrift.Ecothrift is a big thrift store in Hayward. When I first started thrifting this was actually the first store that I had went to We spent about 2 hours at that store. All of us girls found so much clothes that had been within our limit. I was pretty happy with the items that I had got and I can't wait until I am able to alter them. Mostly all of the clothes that we got yesterday was for alteration to make it into our own type of style. I was really surprised on how much clothes you are able to get for such a small amount. Because usually at Foever21 or H&M one blouse is usually the pricing of the limit that our teacher had given us. After shopping we walked to go get some lunch. Then after lunch we took the bus back to school. When we got back we just wrote prices on the paper. That was the end of our day.

What's this?

You are currently reading Day One of Week Without Walls at Chic for Cheap.

meta

§ Leave a Reply