Drifting...Oh no wait, THRIFTING :D

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 § 0

Drifting...Oh no wait, THRIFTING Yesterday we went to EcoDrift here in Hayward. When we entered the store, there was lots of clothes everywhere! I didn't know where to begin looking. The clothing there was honestly really ugly, but that's why i chose the ugly clothes, so i can make it nicer ! :D i got a pair of shorts, i want to bleach them like i saw on the website iSpyDIY.com.

   Everything was pretty cheep, i got 4 shirts, 1 pair of shorts, & a scarf. I am ready to get all the materials i need to fix these clothes up :D I am going to need sparkles, laces, bows, beads...lots of beads! I want to make these clothes into something comfortable to wear, especially right now in the summer time. I want to make the long sleeve shirts into no sleeves of short sleees :) and add a little style of Michael Jackson<3 (: with sparkles, and many more things. I hope this is not difficult to do, if i mess up i'll be outraged...totally outraged! >:O But it will be fun making all these clothes look actually nice :D
   
   I am really excited to start working on these clothes. And the best part is that we get to keep the clothes after WWW! :D So all of these clothes were cheap but we are going to make them nice looking so that people would think we got it in the mall or something :D I want to make these shirts pretty enough that people ask me where i got them from.

I love different patterns and beads. Like i said before, I am going to try to do a style sort of Michael Jackson, at least one shirt. For that i am going to need sparkle glittery things.

Collared Shirt

What's this?

You are currently reading Drifting...Oh no wait, THRIFTING :D at Chic for Cheap.

meta

§ Leave a Reply