Week Without Walls: Day 1.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 § 0


Yesterday was such an adventure. My WWW group went THRIFTING. It actually felt nice going thrifting for the second time in my life. My partner and I actually found some really cute stuff. As I walked around to find something, I would always think to myself, "Why did they give this away? It's so cute!" 4 items only costed me $17.23. Although, I did go over my budget just by a little. I can say that my shopping experience at a thrift store with my group was pretty fun. On our way back to school after thrifting and having lunch at McDonalds, we waited at the bus stop waving to random passing cards. Most ignored, most waved and most honked. After acting like complete weirdos, the bus finally arrived and we were on our way back to school. Day 1 of my WWW was awesome if i do say so myself. :) 

What's this?

You are currently reading Week Without Walls: Day 1. at Chic for Cheap.

meta

§ Leave a Reply