Yellow Polka Dot Minnie Mouse Sweater Tutorial

Friday, May 25, 2012 § 0

Yellow Sweater with orange polka dots(BEFORE)

Yellow Minnie Mouse Sweater W/ Red Pockets
Okay, i bought a yellow polka dot sweater for $2.80 at the EcoThrift store in Hayward. It was pretty ugly, it looked like an old ladies sweater. Well, through out the week, i wanted to do something to it, it was just plain yellow with orange polka dots. So, i looked through all the stacks of clothing to see what i could find to put on the sweater to make it look, less ugly! I found a pajama kind of thing that had a Minnie Mouse on it. Minnie wears a polka dot dress and it kind of matched with the sweater. I decided to cut the Minnie Mouse & sew it to the sweater. It took me for EVER to sow it all around but I finished :) I used yellow thread that matched the sweater. When I finished sowing the Minnie Mouse in, i wanted to do something else to the sweater. It still looked very plain just with polka dots all around it. So Ms.Chatti & her friend, Elissa, gave me the idea of putting something red on the pockets. I found a red shirt and cut like about half inch of it. I sowed it on the top of the pockets so there would only be a little red so it could match Minnie Mouse. Alejandra Gonzalez helped me sow one pocket :) Well, that's pretty much it :D

What's this?

You are currently reading Yellow Polka Dot Minnie Mouse Sweater Tutorial at Chic for Cheap.

meta

§ Leave a Reply